Friday, February 17, 2012

SSWUG Expo: Understanding Database Security Threats and Countermeasures

SQL Server Security and Intrusion Prevention


Today was my first experience being part of a Virtual Conference. I will definitely admit, it was an interesting experience. I'd like to thank those that watched the sessions and here some details for that talk.
Below you'll find the Slide deck and the link to the scripts used

Scripts


l33t Password Generator
You can download the source code project and even contribute to the project by checking out the shource code from my GitHub.
https://github.com/extofer/l33tPassGen



Slide Deck

Speaker Rate
I haven't done many presentation, but I'd like to here how I'm doing. Please take a moment to rate my talk and I appreciate constructive criticism.




1 comment: